Ill

 


Many Apologies.

I have the flu that isn't flu or Covid but is worse than a cold. I am not well. 

This means I have cancelled trips to the Carol Service, a visit from a good friend who lives miles away, (She didn't come just for me - thankfully), a trip to the Cinema (The Shop Around The Corner, since you asked), a meal out with friends and countless errands that needed to happen.

Therefore, I am a ratbag and unable to produce any kind of writing with care or balance. Sorry.

So can I wish you a lovely Christmas, and remind you of some Christine Caine wisdom - you don't have to do or know everything, despite what you feel.

I am stopping now because it is difficult to do this lying down. 

Blessings and Compliments of the Season.



Comments

  1. Just saw this as I usually look at the weekend. So sorry you are not well. Lots of nasty bugs around at the moment and our resistance is low. I hope you feel better in time for Christmas and I look forward to reading your blog again next year. God bless. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope you're feeling better now. x Trish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment